N4 – Wet Grinding without compromises
N4 is a compact wet grinding machine without an external unit for grinding respectively milling blocks of glass ceramics, zirconium oxide and composites as well as titanium abutments. Its highest precision and
the quick drive units – common characteristics of all vhf machines – are combined here with a closed liquid cooling system in an extremely compact housing.
- 4 Axes
- 3 Blocks
- 8 Tools
- restorations in ultra HD
- premium spindle with 4-fold hybrid ceramic ball bearings for maximum running smoothness
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
- eight fluid nozzles for even tool cooling
- high speeds up to 60,000 RPM
- heavy industrial quality
- 30 block materials from 12 manufacturers – and rising
- >140 titanium and CoCr prefabricated abutments from 11 manufacturers
- ideal for the laboratory and the practice lab
- researchers at Washington University have confirmed exceptional precision of –10 µm and +26 µm with challenging titanium milling
- work on up to three blocks at the same time
- automatic changer for eight tools
- worry-free 24-month warranty
|N4 – Nassschleifen ohne Kompromisse||DE||1,5 MB|
|N4 – Wet grinding without compromises||EN||1,5 MB|
Dear end customers,
our dental milling machines and dental grinding machines are exclusively sold via OEM partners and specialised trade.
If you are interested, please directly contact our sales partners.