In order to be able to set optimum values for lowering speed, dipping depth, feed rate and rotational speed, a number of factors are important. It is not always possible to provide generally valid information on the tool parameters.
Take advantage of our personal parameter advisory service – by phone or email. Please provide us with the following information about your application and machine:
- Which material should be processed?
- How will the workpiece be fixed?
- Are cooling/lubrication or suction available?
- Which machine is in use (structure, rigidity)?
- What is the power and maximum speed of your milling spindle?
Our recommendations are empirical values, which should serve you as an aid and introduction. In any case, please observe all safety and protective regulations of your machine.