K4 edition – Amazing results. Affordable price.
Most obvious is the extremely compact design of the K4 edition. Upon closer examination, the uncompromisingly rigid construction of the machine leaps to the eye. So it is ensured that you will achieve first-class results – even in
extremely hard non-precious alloys on cobalt-chrome basis. The K4 edition is our special edition for the fifth K4 anniversary with new features.
- 4 Axes
- 1 Blank
- 7 Tools
- restorations in ultra HD
- high-quality spindle with 4-point bearing for maximum concentricity accuracy
- 5 microns repetition accuracy
- high rotational speeds of up to 60,000 RPM
- automatic axis calibration
- processes zirconia, composites and plastics as well as CoC
- an uncompromisingly robust build with extremely compact dimensions
- four axes working simultaneously for high indication diversity
- almost unlimited availability of materials in 98 mm disc format, up to a thickness of 25 mm; no restrictions in terms of the material manufacturer
- 100% developed and manufactured in Germany
- tactile measuring pin for use of diamond tools
- 24-month warranty
- thousands of machines in use world-wide
- automatic changer for seven tools
- best price-performance ratio
- easy to operate DentalCAM with DirectMill function included – no annual fees
|K4 edition – Grosse Ergebnisse zu kleinem Preis||DE||1,4 MB|
|K4 edition – Amazing results. Affordable price||EN||1,4 MB|
|K4 edition – Resultados asombrosos a un precio excelente||ES||1,0 MB|
|K4 edition – Ottimi risultati a un prezzo contenuto||IT||1,0 MB|
|K4 edition – Des grands résultats à petit prix||FR||1,0 MB|
|K4 edition – 物美价廉||ZH||1,6 MB|
Dear end customers,
our dental milling machines and dental grinding machines are exclusively sold via OEM partners and specialised trade.
If you are interested, please directly contact our sales partners.