Compact professional use
Our established Classic line covers the small to medium sized positioning ranges. Like all vhf milling machines, it is ideally suited for milling, drilling, chamfering, thread milling
and engraving. A popular equipment is a high frequency spindle for working especially efficiently with high rotational speeds and smaller tools.
Watch this video and see our Classic machines while they are milling, thinning the letters, producing front plates and engraving isolation channels.
fine engraving and milling works in plastics, metals, wood
With our Classic line you can produce front plates, technical parts of plastics and aluminium, PCBs, coining dies and signs or you can machine smaller housings – the range of applications is great.
positioning range: up to 1,000 x 1,250 mm
Available in 6 sizes from small to medium – make your production more efficient by producing several smaller workpieces on a larger panel.
z axis lift: 70 to 460 mm
Whether machining solid plate materials or producing models and forms of lighter block materials – the Classic line is a good choice.
repetition accuracy: ± 0.01 mm
Backlash-free ball screw spindles in all axes and hybrid motor drives ensure high accuracy – so you succeed in even the finest engravings.
high stiffness at little weight
Whether in the workshop, in the development laboratory or in the serial production – machines of the Classic line are flexible and reliable.
our classic: successfully on the market since 1992
Thanks to ongoing enhancements always technically up to date – proven a thousand times.
"If you want to ensure quality, you must also count on quality. vhf has been our reliable partner for many years."
Our customers value quality, service and reliability. Convince yourself based on further reference customer videos.
We are here to help you.
phone +49 7032 97097 700
- construction using high-strength aluminium profiles ensures extreme stiffness and low weight
- T-slot table for easily fastening workpieces and fixing devices
- precise steel linear guides driven by hybrid motors
- ball screw spindles free from backlash with flanged bearings; lead in x/y/z direction: 16 x 4 mm, for CAM 100 16 x 5 mm (other leads are available)
- dimensioning of x/z axis: 175 mm
- teflon-coated rubber seal protects the spindles from chips
- repetition accuracy ± 0.01 mm
- 3 end/reference switches, accuracy < 0.01 mm
- cable drag chains for all cables
- easy-to-maintain construction
Scope of delivery
- CNC milling machine
- controller CNC 680+
- manufacturing computer with flat screen
- separate emergency stop button
- complete cable set
- machine documentation in German or English
What are hybrid motors?
Hybrid motors are brushless motors which are equipped with high-grade ball bearings. They have permanent magnets as well as electromagnets. We always use them for driving vhf CAM systems because they offer a number of advantages:
- rotational speed stability even under load variations; this enables finer resolutions
- highest torque in the lower speed range, no complex and maintenance intensive gear units necessary
- lowest after-running and smallest transient response – micro step operation additionally increases the positioning accuracy considerably
- highest holding torque without brake during standstill which leads to a generally increased stiffness of the machine
- reduced risk of machine damage and injury at blockage
- longest lifetime and maintenance-free
- our HighTorque hybrid motors are the highest-quality version of stepper motors
Delivery and installation service
Having ordered a new milling machine, you profit from the vhf delivery and installation service:
- free delivery, setup and commissioning in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- graded rates for all other countries
- well-priced lump sums within the European Union
- Constricted access conditions? No problem – just use our on-site assembly service. Your machine will be delivered unassembled and will then be assembled at the installation site.
For using your new milling machine productively right away, you will also get a comprehensive introduction into its usage.
|Model range – comparison, dimensions||0,1 MB|
|CNC milling machines – catalogue||9,5 MB|
We are here to help you