XXL plate processing
Due to its price-performance ratio, the Active Pro fascinates customers who want to machine large-format plates. Especially popular is the positioning range 2 x 3 m. No matter
whether Dibond®, acrylic, aluminium, Forex®, wood, cardboard, Kapa® or similar materials – CNC milling machines of the Active Pro line hardly spare any material.
Watch this video and see how numerous materials, such as aluminium, wood and various plastics are milled and cut with an Active Pro.
positioning range: approx. 1,000 x 1,000 mm to 3,000 x 8,000 mm
We build your Active Pro in 500 millimeter steps – the ideal machine for large to very large workpieces.
z axis lift: 70 to 260 mm
vhf offers three different variants of the z axis lift. So the machines are suitable for almost all plate material thicknesses.
repetition accuracy: ± 0.05 mm
The rack-and-pinion drive achieves a remarkable precision. Thus the machines of the Active Pro line do not only produce excellent milling results for their size, they can even be used well for engraving works.
special vacuum table integrated in machine table
An integral part of any Active Pro is the vhf special vacuum table – for a fast and efficient fixation of your workpieces at the push of a button.
rigid substructure made of panel profiles
The profiles that are bolted against each other horizontally serve as a base for the vacuum table and ensure a high stability.
The Active Pro for sign making – our 2 x 3 m bestseller becomes a true multi talent by the multi unit and the register mark recognition.
"As long as we have been working with the Active Pro from vhf, our edges are always perfect. This way we are appreciated by our clients."
Our customers value quality, service and reliability. Convince yourself based on further reference customer videos.
We are here to help you.
phone +49 7032 97097 700
- construction using high-strength aluminium profiles
- stable underframe as integral part of the machine
- reversed rack-and-pinion drive with precise double linear guides and hybrid motors for x and y axis
- high-revving hybrid motors with gearing for x- and y axis
- two axes in y direction enable a better distribution of force and a broader scope for special designs
- z axis with ball screw spindles free from backlash with flanged bearings
- special vacuum table - with suction units integrated into the substructure of the machine - makes it possible to exchange workpieces within seconds and offers high fixation force (e. g. suction power for CAM 2030 Active Pro 576 m³/h in four separately switchable chambers)
- dimensioning of x axis: 250 mm, dimensioning of z axis: 175 mm
- repetition accuracy in x and y direction: ± 0.05 mm; in z direction: ± 0.01 mm
- 4 end/reference switches, accuracy < 0.01 mm
- cable drag chains for all cables
- easy-to-maintain construction
Scope of delivery
- CNC milling machine
- controller CNC 980+
- manufacturing computer with flat screen
- special vacuum table with suction units and vacuum fleece
- separate emergency stop button
- complete cable set
- machine documentation in German or English
Delivery and installation service
Having ordered a new milling machine, you profit from the vhf delivery and installation service:
- free delivery, setup and commissioning in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- graded rates for all other countries
- well-priced lump sums within the European Union
- Constricted access conditions? No problem – just use our on-site assembly service. Your machine will be delivered unassembled and will then be assembled at the installation site.
For using your new milling machine productively right away, you will also get a comprehensive introduction into its usage.
|Model range – comparison, dimensions||0,1 MB|
|CNC milling machines – catalogue||9,5 MB|
We are here to help you