This especially efficient extraction system for milling aluminium allows to simultaneously remove the chips and to supply the cooling liquid, which is required for machining aluminium. The centrepiece of the system is a suction shoe with two inlets for the spray nozzles of the vhf minimum quantity lubrication which ensures the cooling of the tool during the whole machining process. vhf also offers an appropriate cooling lubricant which is optimised for this application.
The suction unit of the vhf extraction system for aluminium processing is designed to suck in also damp aluminium chips which is not the case for conventional vacuum cleaners. This combination of a special suction unit with a specifically developed suction shoe and an adapted suction hose with extra great diameter facilitates a large air volume flow. So a very efficient dust extraction becomes possible, especially in grooves. The brushes at the bottom of the suction shoe further increase the cleaning effect.
So you do not only benefit from a considerably lower cleaning effort for the machine and the workpieces, but also from better milling results which become especially obvious in deeper grooves.
A short video vividly shows the difference of milling aluminium with or without suction unit.
- suction shoe with brushes, hose connector, 6 m flame-retardant PU hose for abrasive materials
- wheeled industrial suction device with rotary current power supply, 2.2 kW, 400 V, 80 litres container size, volume flow 6,000 l/min, negative pressure max. 20,000 Pa, filter surface 2 m², underpressure control display, admission for dust category M in potentially explosive areas, complies with ATEX guideline 94/9/EG
- oil and water-repellent filter cartridge, filter cleaning by manually driven brush bar
- includes switching unit for automatically switching the suction device
- only for vhf Premium and Active Pro machines (without multi unit) which are equipped with a rotary current spindle SPC 1500P or SPC 2300P and a minimum quantity lubrication
We are here to help you