We mainly recommend the standard spindle as a replacement spindle or as a starter model. This spindle has a nominal power of 560 watts and a speed range of 10,000 to 29,000 RPM.
- low-cost spindle
- well suitable as starter or replacement spindle
The selected rotational speed will be held constant even under load by an electronic circuit.
This spindle is a reasonably priced alternative for all kinds of works which do not demand high precision. The main field of application lies in drilling and milling wood, synthetic material and aluminium.
- nominal power: 560 W
- power consumption: 1,050 W
- rotational speed range: 10,000 – 29,000 RPM
- electronic circuit for constant rotational speed
- chucking capacity: up to 8 mm
- optional: spindle switchable (on/off) via software-controlled switching unit; integration into the emergency stop concept
Scope of delivery
- drilling and milling spindle
- 4 collet chucks: 3 mm, 4 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm
- jaw wrenches
- mounting block
- optional: switching unit for automatic control
Suitable machine lines
We are here to help you