The grid vacuum table offers most advantages when you engrave or mill pockets predominantly (it is not possible to cut through the workpieces on this vacuum table). You just place the workpiece on the vacuum table at the stopper and switch on the pump; the workpiece will be adhered and cannot be moved any more.
These grid vacuum tables achieve very high holding forces, also against lateral movements. The vacuum area will be defined by a sealing cord which can be placed freely within the grid.
These double-sided grind vacuum plates distinguish themselves by a very high planar-parallelism and are thus suitable for finest engravings without height adjustment. They will also be levelled on the appropriate CNC milling machine.
- size approx. 290 x 335 mm for CAM 100 Classic and approx. 480 x 480 mm for CAM 200/220 Classic and CAM 0505 Premium; however, this vacuum table can also be mounted on the bigger CNC milling machines
- grid size 3 mm
- trimmed by surface milling
- other table sizes and grid sizes on request
Scope of delivery
- aluminium grid vacuum plate
- electric vacuum pump with accessories, 5 m³/h (850 mbar negative pressure)
- alternatively there is also a vacuum pump available which is powered by compressed air
- sealing cord for defining the vacuum area
Suitable machine line
We are here to help you