Innovative solutions for the digital dental future
Ammerbuch, September 26, 2019: At this year’s Fachdental Südwest from 11 to 12 October, vhf has a clear home advantage: the milling machine manufacturer from the vicinity of Stuttgart will give a broad overview of its portfolio. In addition, vhf is participating in the competition for the Fachdental Award 2019 with the pioneering same-day dentistry machine Z4.
Fachdental Südwest in Stuttgart has become one of the most important regional trade shows for all representatives of the dental industry. During the exhibition, vhf will be presenting its innovative dental milling machines to the visitors in hall 10 at booth C20. Various indications will be live-milled from a broad range of materials on a total of five machines:
- Z4 – the futuristic, high-precision system with intuitive operation, perfect for wet machining blocks in same-day dentistry.
- R5 – the revolutionary all-rounder with maximum automation, including a tenfold blank changer and the innovative DirectCleanTechnology for extra convenience and perfect restorations.
- K5+ – the specialist in dry milling of all material types features efficient technologies like tool-free blank clamping and an integrated ionizer.
- S2 – the versatile five-axis milling machine with a blank changer for eight blanks offers reliable performance around the clock.
- N4 – the compact four-axis wet grinding machine for maximum precision in all types of block materials.
vhf presents itself as a solution provider to all dental users who are looking for an intuitive and complete system consisting of a milling machine, suitable CAM software and tools. At vhf, users also benefit from the freedom to operate their machine with the scanner, CAD software and material of their choice.
As a further highlight, the Z4 will participate in the special show section “Fachdental Award” – visitors can cast their vote for the futuristic high-end machine on-site or via online voting. With the award, Messe Stuttgart aims to present the highly innovative energy. The award is being presented since 2015 and has since developed into an important quality measure.
The vhf team looks forward to welcoming all visitors who want to be convinced by the leading dental technology of tomorrow.